Sing, Play, Laugh And Serve Him!
The Bible teaches us that we should “train up our children in the way they should go.” (Proverbs 22:6) Our mission at SPLASH is to mentor, teach and guide our children to have:
Hearts, Head and Hands for Christ while we Sing, Play, Laugh, And Serve Him!
Our children’s activities are founded on and guided by our church’s mission statement.
We hope that you will join us as we all strive to have:
Hearts to unconditionally love God and all people.
Heads to confidently learn God’s word.
Hands to passionately serve.
Located across from the Fellowship Hall, our Nursery Coordinator and certified volunteers provide a warm, safe and loving environment for your little ones.
- Parents or guardians must sign in/out of nursery care.
- Sunday School – nursery is available from 9:30 – 10:45 for children 3 and under
- Worship Service at 11:00 – nursery is available for children 4 and under.
- Parents may leave young children in the nursery.
- Children attend the worship service with their parents. They may come up to the front of the church during Pint Size Parables and then will be taken by the Nursery Coordinator and certified volunteers to the nursery.
- Wednesday Nights – nursery is available for infants – Preschool.